- Season of Creation Resources from the Anglican Communion Environmental Network
- A series of liturgical resources, including collects, post-communion prayers, forms of intercession and additional material for the Eucharistic Prayer from the Diocese of Guildford (Church of England)
Season of Creation Toolkits from the Anglican Church of Southern Africa
- General Season of Creation One: Season of Creation 1
- Season of Creation Two including a Blessing of Animals on St. Francis Day (October 4th): Season of Creation Two
- Season of Creation Three including the life and example of Wangari Maathai: Season of Creation Three
- Season of Creation Four
- Season of Creation 5
- Material for Seasons and Festivals of the Agricultural Year from Common Worship: Times and Seasons
- Resources for worship and prayer produced by the Environment Task Group
- Suggested readings and discussion questions – six for each week of Creationtide produced by the Church of England
- Adaptations of the Prayers for the Mass for Laudato Si’ Sunday, the 22nd Sunday in Ordinary Time, were created by the Diocese of South Africa.
Roman Catholic Resources
- Catholic Season of Creation resources by the Columban Missionary Society of Australia (Year A, Year B, Year C)
- Eucharistic Adoration service for September 1 by the Vatican’s Pontifical Council Justice and Peace
- Season of Creation Weekly resources by the Franciscan Missionaries of Mary (Philippines):
- Sept 1: Creation Day (Holy Hour)
- Week 1: Throwaway Culture (MorningPrayer)
- Week 2: Climate Change (EveningPrayer)
- Week 3: Celebrating with Sister Water (Paraliturgy)
- Week 4: Ecological Way of the Cross with Pope John Paul II
- Oct 4: Kinship with Creation (Evening Prayer)
- Finding God in the Wilderness: Season of Creation Prayer Service Series 2017
- Season of Creation Calendar: Daily suggestions for how to participate in Season of Creation developed by Mercy International Association
- Reflections during Creation Time 2017: Praying with the Gospels, stories from our time and Laudato Si’ from CAFOD and the Liverpool Archdiocese Justice and Peace Commission
- Sample Prayers of the Faithful: Compiled by the Global Catholic Climate Movement
- Season of Creation Prayer Service Series: By the Catholic Climate Covenant and the Columbans
- Vatican prayer guide for the World Day of Prayer for Creation
- Statement on Season of Creation: From US conference of Catholic Bishops, expressing their support for the season.
- Overall perspective is available in the Lutheran World Federation’s Guiding Principles for Sustainable Development.
- Lutheran World Federation has produced reflection guides And God Saw That It Was Good: Reflections on Theology of Creation (by Barbara Rossing), Responding to the Word of God and Creation: Ethical Reflections on Genetic Engineering and Responsive Science (by Ulrik Becker Nissen), and Responsible Stewards of God’s Creation: Advocating for Climate Justice (by Martin Kopp).
- Lutheran World Federation offers a wealth of liturgical material for Climate Justice.
- Lutheran World Federation has produced a book on spiritual and ethical perspectives on God, Creation and Climate Change and an accompanying reflection and discussion guide.
- Weekly biblical reflections for the Season of Creation are posted every Friday on the Lutheran World Federation website.
Other Protestant Resources
- The World Council of Churches has compiled a great list of liturgical resources from its member churches to be used during the Season of Creation.
- “Journeying with God” liturgical resources by Eco-Congregation Scotland
- Season of Creation resources from Uniting Church (Australia): seasonofcreation.com
- Ecumenical Prayer Service of the Council of Churches in Germany
- Season of Creation in a Box by Green Churches
- Interfaith prayers: Extensive collection of interfaith prayers for the earth from GreenFaith
- Bp Piotrowski o smogu. Na dzień św. Franciszka
- Kielecki biskup walczy ze smogiem. Mocny apel o ochronę środowiska
- Mocny apel biskupa kieleckiego ws. smogu i spalania odpadów. Przypomina przykazanie „Nie zabijaj”
- Biskupi: Palenie plastiku w piecach to grzech i lekkomyślność
- Biskupi zabierają głos ws. smogu: „bądźmy obrońcami środowiska naturalnego”
- Apel do Prezydenta RP o podpisanie ustawy o zmianie ustawy – Prawo ochrony środowiska