The Advisory Committee supports the Season of Creation Steering Committee through theological and liturgical expertise, as well as the project and programmatic experience of its partners, while enhancing the engagement through their constituencies. The Advisory Committee members are as follow:
- Bishop Marc Andrus, Episcopal Diocese of California
- Rev. Ed Brown, Care of Creation and Lausanne Catalyst for Creation Care
- Dr. Celia Deane-Drummond, Director, Laudato Si’ Research Institute, Campion Hall, University of Oxford, UK
- Msgr. Bruno-Marie Duffé, Secretary, Vatican Dicastery for Promoting Integral Human Development
- Josianne Gauthier, Secretary General, CIDSE
- Rev. Norm Habel, Season of Creation Project, Adelaide
- Bishop Nick Holtam, Bishop of Salisbury, Chair of Church of England Environment Working Group
- Fr Heikki Huttunen, General Secretary, Conference of European Churches
- Dr. Hefin Jones, Executive Committee, World Communion of Reformed Churches
- Metropolitan of Zimbabwe Serafim Kykotis, Greek Orthodox Archbishopric of Zimbabwe and Angola
- Bishop Mark Macdonald, National Indigenous Anglican Bishop, Anglican Church of Canada
- Fr. Martin Michalíček, Secretary General, Consilium Conferentiarum Episcoporum Europae
- Ms. Necta Montes, General Secretary, World Student Christian Federation
- Sr. Patricia Murray, Executive Secretary, International Union Superiors General
- Dr. Alexandros K. Papaderos, Advisor of the Ecumenical Patriarchates of Constantinople
- Dr. Paulo Ueti, Theological Advisor & Latin American Regional Director, Anglican Alliance
- Dr. Ruth Valerio, Director Global Advocacy and Influencing, Tearfund
Season of Creation activities are coordinated by an ecumenical steering committee, which was formed to help Christians around the world fulfill the purpose of the season.
As the urgent need to solve the environmental crisis continues to grow, Christian churches have been called to strengthen their united response. The Season of Creation ecumenical steering committee came together to provide resources to empower Christians to respond to our faith, each in the way of his or her own denomination, during this shared season of reflection and action.
The Season of Creation is supported by a diverse ecumenical community of partners.
Become a partner
Partners around the world help local organizations sow the seeds of the season. Register now to share resources and calls to action with your community, in person and through email and social media.
Your support will help make the season rich in spirit and action.