Session 4: Care of the Earth in our Community Panel
Monday, September 26, 6:30 – 8 p.m.
Hybrid option: In-person and via Zoom
With Featured Panelists:
• Gina Bell, Sustainability Manager at City of Dubuque, Iowa
• Jacob Jansen, Dubuque Resource Management Supervisor
• Jared McGovern, Curator of Conservation Programs at National Mississippi River Museum & Aquarium
• Bev Wagner, DMASWA Education, and Communication Coordinator
• Brian Preston, Executive Director, Dubuque County Conservation Board
Listen as City and County employees share how the Dubuque community takes care of Mother Earth. Each will highlight their respective efforts in environmental sustainability and conservation and discuss ways citizens can move from awareness to action. Cost: $15.00. Please register and prepay by Wednesday, September 21; you may scroll down to register online or by calling Shalom at 563.582.3592.