- This event has passed.
The Voice of Creation Don Bosco Cambodia Film Contest
September 1 - October 4
From the Don Bosco Cambodia’s Social Communication Delegation we want to invite children and young people to participate in a film contest to celebrate the Season of Creation 2022 with the inspiration of the Burning Bush and Listen to the Voice of Creation. From 1st September to 4th October, Cambodian children and youth, especially those related to Don Bosco centres in Cambodia, with a special invitation to any group of children and young people from other groups even outside Cambodia, to send us a short film about the 2022’s theme of Season of Creation: Listen to the Voice of Creation.
The conditions of the short film are these:
– A short film (between 1 to 15 minutes) produced by children or young people (from 8 to 24 years old) about the theme “Listen to the Voice of Creation.” The short film must be a reflection on value and protection of our Common Home and how children and youth can promote it.
– Language: It can be talked in native languages with English subtitles.
– Categories: A) Fiction story, B) Real story, C) Musical.
– Inscriptions: 1st to 10th September / Email: [email protected] & [email protected]
– For inscriptions: A) Names of the team, age and contact information / Upon approval of the email, the administrator will send the link for an online form. B) Short summary of the script and film concept.
– Deadline to send the film: 24th September 2022 / Every participant can upload it on the platform they prefer (no public) and send the link to the administrator: Email: [email protected] & [email protected]
– Publish of results: 30 September / Presentation of films between 1st and 4th October at the TV Studio of the Don Bosco Kep Social Communication Department with Live transmission through social networks. All films will be aired.
– Recognitions: All participants will receive 10 trees for planting / Two standing recognitions for First ($150 USD) and Second ($ 50 USD) places – The organizers will promote the participation of donors, who could support the Film Contest with more prices.